1.1. Statutory financial statement assistance (Italian Generally Accepted Accounting Principles – IT Gaap)
Our services include:
• Assisting with drawing up annual statutory financial statements, including the explanatory note, based on accounting statements provided by the client;
• Assisting with drawing ordinary Shareholders’ and Board of Directors meeting minutes, accepting shareholders’ proxies for meetings, calling ordinary and extra-ordinary shareholders’ meetings;
• Filing balance sheets and any further document as required by the Law to Chamber of Commerce;
• Offering continuative assistance concerning questions, about Italian accounting practices based on IT Gaap, submitted to our examination.
1.2. Ordinary tax assistance (compliance)
Our services include:
• Computing taxes to be accrued in the Balance Sheet for statutory purposes (IT Gaap);
• Completing corporate income tax (IRES), local tax (IRAP) and withholding tax returns;
• Filing corporate income tax via internet (IRES – so called Mod. Redditi), local tax (IRAP – so called Mod. IRAP) and withholding tax (so called Mod. 770) returns;
• Completing and filing via Internet of VAT yearly returns;
• Completing and filing via Internet on a monthly basis of the “Intra-Community Sales & Purchase list” (so called “Modelli Intrastat”);
• Completing and filing via Internet of the “declarations of intent received” (so called “comunicazioni delle dichiarazioni di intenti ricevute”);
• Completing and filing via Internet on a quarterly basis of invoices issued and received (so called “comunicazione fatture attive e passive”);
• Completing and filing via Internet on a quarterly basis of periodic VAT settlements (so called “comunicazione liquidazioni IVA”);
• Completing and filing via internet of withholding tax statements (so called “Certificazioni Uniche” – “CU”);
• Day-to-day tax advice, to be provided by phone, or via e-mail, regarding ordinary tax issues;
• Meetings (either at the Client’s offices or at our firm) to discuss and jointly tackle specific issues;
• Updating about the main legislative and tax news.
• Offering company secretarial services.
• Offering back office accounting and financial management services.